Overland Pros Anza 2000 (4-5 Person)
The Overland Pros Anza 2000, inspired by the Anza Borrego State Park in Southern California, is unlike any other roof top tent on the market. The Anza series was designed to be modular, efficient, and dynamically adjustable in the field giving you more time for adventure.
The Anza 2000 offers huge front and rear open walls to allow for maximum airflow and ventilation in warm temperatures, but can also be closed for chilly nights or inclement weather. With all of the walls open, you will have an awesome 270 degree outward view of your surroundings!
Set-up time is minimized with a design that eliminates the spring rods from side windows as well as the front and rear doors. Anyone who has owned a roof top tent understands all too well that installing spring rods on every side of the tent can be challenging because it forces you to climb up on the roof and bend yourself in a precarious position. For those who still prefer the look of a supported rain fly or door, the Anza 2000 provides 4 spring rods- but understand that you don’t have to use them to get the most out of your roof top tent!
Another great feature is the positioning of the attached sliding ladder. All you have to do is pull the ladder out and down, and the tent fold right open. This allows for a set-up time in as little as 2 minutes!
The tent is made from waterproof 280G canvas and also features a removable rain fly for the most extreme situations or when you just want an extra thermal barrier above the tent. When the temperature rises and you want to take in some fresh air or just for a better view of your surroundings, you can zip down all 4 corners for an unparalleled view with maximum ventilation.
The Anza 2000 comes with a 3" king size, hi-density foam mattress and a cover which gives you an extra 2 cm of height to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent.
This tent was engineered for overlanders by overlanders! We offer free shipping to the contingent 48 states.
Features & Specs:
- Zip-down canvas outer walls for maximum airflow and visibility
- King Size, 3″ (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress
- 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210 Denier fly
- 85″ (2150mm) sliding alloy ladder
- Internal frame is oversized 1″ (25mm) diameter tube
- Double-thick .85mm thick aluminum alloy floor
- Closed-cell foam insulated floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable fly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed taped seams
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover features extra wide straps with dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- Cover 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Free Waterproof PVC boot bag
- 100% genuine YKK zippers throughout
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- Windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when tent is deployed
- 12 month warranty
- Optional Annex
- Weight: 182 lbs
- Closed: 79″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
- Open: 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) unfolded
- Sleeping area: 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- * Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colors and features may vary.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
Optional Annex Specs:
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 98″ (2.5m) annex length
- Large 35″ (900mm) Wide x 55″ (1400mm) High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout