Overland Pros Wraptor 2000 Walls – Individual
The individual Wraptor 2000 walls can be attached to the Wraptor 2000 awning to give you the privacy you need.
The side walls can be attached between the support poles of the Wraptor 2000 to provide a complete enclosure around two sides of your vehicle. Each panel has a separate door and mosquito mesh to allow for cooling and entry. The panels attach to the top of the awning with a large Velcro strip, attach to the poles with clips and to the the side of another panel with zippers. You can attach all panels to provide a complete enclosure or just a couple to provide additional shade. The panels are made from the same waterproof 200D polyester as the rain fly on Overland Pros roof top tents.
Overland Pros chose the lighter material over the 280G awning material to save on weight and make packing the panels more compact. The panels fully enclose the awning when combined together (there are panels that run along the side and back of the vehicle as well).
This is a single individual wall. If you want full privacy, you can purchase our Wraptor 2000 Awning walls set by clicking here!
Features & Specs:
- 200 Denier waterproof construction
- Each outer panel feature a door with no-see-um mosquito windows.
- Each panel features anchoring loops
- Quick-clips to attach panel to poles make setup easy even in moderate wind
- Each panel features zippers to attach to adjacent panels
- Panels can be individually deployed if desired
- Weight - 5 lbs
- Dimensions - 12" x 12" x 12" (for shipping)