Overland Pros Wraptor 2500 Walls – Individual
Side walls can be attached between the support poles of the Wraptor 2500 to provide a complete enclosure around two sides of your vehicle.
Each panel has a separate door and mosquito mesh to allow for cooling and entry. The panels attach to the top of the awning with a large Velcro strip, attach to the poles with clips and to the the side of another panel with zippers. You can attach all panels to provide a complete enclosure or just a couple to provide additional shade.
The panels are made from the same waterproof 200D polyester as the rain fly on Overland Pros roof top and ground tents. Overland Pros chose the lighter material over the 280G awning material to save on weight and make packing the panels more compact.
The panels fully enclose the awning (there are panels that run along the side and back of the vehicle as well). For the full Wraptor 2500 Awning Wall Set, please click here!
This is a single individual wall.
Features & Specs:
- 200 Denier waterproof construction
- Each outer panel include a door with no-see-um mosquito windows.
- Each panel includes anchoring loops
- Quick-clips to attach panel to poles make setup easy even in moderate wind
- Each panel includes zippers to attach to adjacent panels
- Panels can be individually deployed if desired
- Weight - 5 lbs
- Dimensions - 12" x 12" x 12" (for shipping)