ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent & Annex Combo
The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent offers an updated design that unfolds in minutes giving you more time to camp and less time setting up. As an added bonus, the annex combo provides a larger camping space and protection from the elements!
The ARB Simpson III is perfect for 2-3 travelers who want to camp all year round. It offers a plush 2.5" high density foam mattress making for a great nights sleep!
The Simpson III is manufactured from high quality fire retardant poly/cotton fabric and incorporates an Oxford polyester flysheet. The ARB rooftop tent is easily mounted to roof racks and crossbars with a dynamic weight load of 165 lbs or more.
The Simpson III also includes super strong 1" anodized aluminum poles which improves strength and provides corrosion resistance properties. ARB roof top tents also feature insect screened windows and doors.
The ARB Simpson III roof top tent delivers the ultimate in ease and convenience when traveling. All bedding can remain inside the tent during the trip, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away. Also aiding the fast pack down and setup, a unique bungee cord system keeps walls tucked in to assist in speeding up the pack down to get you back on the road faster.
Now includes ARB Simpson III Annex.
The ARB Simpson III roof top tent incorporates an updated design and new materials for better strength, improved weight limits, UV rigidity and complete water proofing while adhering to CPAI-84 fire specifications, a requirement for the United States and Canada.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton rip stop canvas - 300GSM PU impregnated canvas
- Incorprates oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability - 1000mm/3ft water head
- Taped sealed seams for double protection & all weather vents for reduced condensation
- 1" diameter anodized aluminum retractable ladder support up to 265 lbs
- 2.5" high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability. Bonded chip foam evenly spreads weight from the body better across the mattress
- Incorporates unique twist lock pull out all weather awning and true optional zip-on annex
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- UV stabilized laminated welded PVC cover with high quality vision zippers Triple strap design.
- Quick pack bungee cord system to assist when packing down tent, speeding up pack up time
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof racks or most rated cross bar systems with a dynamic weight load of 165lbs or more
- Unique configuration to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle
- All weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent
- All Aluminum Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Appearance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings (sold here) can also be paired with the Rooftop Tent.
- Retractable aluminum ladder makes getting in and out of the tent a breeze
- Fully backed by a 2-year warranty
- Free Shipping
- 55" (1400mm) wide x 94.50" (2400mm) long x 51" (1300mm) high
- Total weight 154lbs/70kg
- Sleeping capacity: 2-3 people