Bigfoot Tents Explorer Series Hardshell Roof Top Tent
The Bigfoot Tents Explorer Series Hardshell roof top tents is one of the finest crafted roof top tents that money can buy! The amazing quality of these hardshell roof top tents stand up to any of the major brands of RTT's. The Bigfoot roof top tents include special features such as the Duck Back Hard Shell as well as state of the art waterproof polyester giving maximum water protection to keep you dry in even the most extreme conditions!
The Explorer Series Hardshell RTT fits 2 adults and a child comfortably for all year round adventures! It features a 2.75" high density foam mattress to allow for some very comfortable nights sleep!
The quick set up of the tent in just about 2 minutes gives you the ability to stop just about anywhere to set up a quick camp. The Explorer Series RTT is built to last, even from the sun by including a UV Treated application so you can rest easy knowing your tent will last you for many future adventures! This RTT is made to fit on almost any common car or truck roof rack system such as Thule or Yakima to name a few. It is constructed to hold almost 600 lbs, so you won't have to worry about overloading the inside of your tent.
- Sleep Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 child
- Opens and closes in two minutes
- Can hold almost 600 lbs
- Sleek design will hardly effect fuel economy
- Fits on most common roof rack systems
- A 1.3' height when closed allows for storage of fishing poles and other supplies while driving
- All weather waterproof design
- UV protected materials, waterproof polyester enclosure allows for bird watching, fishing, hunting, and many other activites
- Mattress is a 2.75" high density foam, made of poplin 50% cotton and high quality cushioning
- Also includes a mini light inside as well as an easy to use aluminum ladder
- We also offer Free Shipping
- Weight: 141 lbs
- Closed: 85" x 51" x 12" (L x W x H)
- Open: 85" x 51" x 39" (L x W x H)
- Ladder 7FT
- White Shell, Gray Body SKU# BFRTT5590WG
- Black Shell, Green Body SKU# BFRTT5590BG
During high-season (June- Sept) shipping usually takes about 4-6 weeks.
Explorer Series Tent Intro & Set Up Video: