HITents (HIT) Expedition Grade Huasna with Annex
The Expedition Grade Huasna is HITent's largest model at 6' wide. It also comes with an included Annex. Additional information about HITent's features can be found here!
The Expedition Grade Huasna is perfect for 3-4 travelers who want to camp all year round. It offers a plush 3" high density foam mattress making for a great nights sleep!
HITents Expedition Grade Tents all come with Diamond plate honey comb core floors, fabric wrapped interior poles, anti condensation mats already installed, shoe bags and some unique innovative storage areas under the tent and inside as well. The tents include large 1" tubing and alloy joints for longer life and strength, which will also help with snow loads in winter camping.
The green tent bodies and tan rainflys help to blend in with nature and become part of the scenery.
Picture shown with an Optional Telescoping ladder, which is available in the drop down!
- Tent body: 400g rip-stop poly-cotton breathable canvas,dual stitched and weather taped seams, UV and mold resistant, waterproof coating.
- Rainfly: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterproof, mold resistant and UV protected, elevated rainfly with reinforced rainfly mounts.
- Seasons: 4, with HITents 400g canvas, your tent will stand up to the weather and keep you warm and comfortable inside during the summer, fall,winter, and spring.
- Mattress: 3" thick high-density foam with a removable/washable cotton cover.
- Travel cover: 1200D Heavy duty pvc, UV protected and waterproof.
- Base: Aluminum frame, Honeycomb core with diamond plate exterior.
- Ladder: Sliding aluminum, extensions available in the drop down!
- Sleeping capacity: 3-4+ in tent, plus more in annex under ladder with addition of Included Annex.
- Weight empty: 185 lbs
- Weight capacity: 1200 lbs
- Size closed: 72" wide X 48" long X 15.5" tall
- Size open: 72" wide X 132" long X 50" tall
- Sleeping area/mattress size: 72" wide X 96" long