iKamper Skycamp Roof top tent
SPECIAL OFFER- FREE AWNING with purchase of the iKamper Skycamp from 11/19-11/23!
The iKamper Skycamp roof top tent is known for its quick setup, innovative/custom design, and the quality of their products in the hardshell roof top tent industry. Some of these benefits include expandable mattress, quick set-up and certifications to meet quality and environmental management!
Unlike most hardshell roof top tents in the industry, the iKamper Skycamp roof top tent comes with a expandable king-size mattress that can comfortably sleep 3-4 people! Most hardshells are for 2 people and only sit on top the roof with no expansion out. With less then a 1-minute setup, the iKamper Skycamp makes it extremely easy to start camping and having fun!
The iKamper Skycamp roof top tent offers a sleek aerodynamic design which not only looks great on your vehicle, but also helps with fuel efficiency. The floor is made of high-performance honeycomb panels that are extremely strong, lightweight, and durable! On top of that, they have a Skyview window which allows you to fall asleep under the stars or can give you more light when you need it.
iKamper's 300GSM Poly-cotton canvas tent material is breathable and water-resistant. It comes equipped with a rain fly for added protection and waterproof zippers.The rain fly can be rolled up when not in use, allowing for extra ventilation. Another cool feature about the iKamper Skycamp is the "skin" of the tent can that be completely removed and replaced it with the mesh tent (sold separately) in summer. Click here to read more about the Mesh Tent.
iKamper products are made at their factory in South Korea and Certified with ISO 9001(Quality Management) and ISO 14001(Environmental Management). They offer a 2 year warranty on normal wear and tear.
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Expandable: The iKamper Skycamp's king-size mattress sleeps 4 people.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
- Customization: Choose the color of your hard shell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
- Detachable: Switch to the mesh tent (sold here) in summer, and back to the canvas material for cooler weather.
- Quality: The iKamper Skycamp is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
- Closed: 54.3" x 85.8" x 12.5"
- Open: 82.6" x 85.8" x 43.3"
- Mattress: 82.6" x 74.8" x 1.6"
- Standard: 90” (for racks up to 83" high since the ladder is at an angle)
- Heights are determined by measuring from the ground to the top of your roof rack/cross bars.
- 155 lbs
- Exact weight can vary due to the hand-made hard shell.
Tent Weight Limit:
- 900 lbs
- The weight limit is also dependant on your vehicle's roof rack.
Ladder Weight Limit:
- 330 lbs
- 70 MPH
Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement:
- 165 lbs
- 40 MPH tested
- Maximum 20 MPH Recommended
iKamper does not accept returns unless the item is defective.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
Please note that for Skycamp shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, the shipping cost will be $290 plus any minimal destination charges. The Skycamp will need to be picked up by you from the Anchorage, Alaska or Honolulu, Hawaii ports as they will not be shipped directly to your home.
Being one of the heavier roof top tents (about 158lbs) they are recommended to be used on SUVs and other large vehicles, but there are a lot of roof top tent users with small sedans as well. Please note, the iKamper Skycamp is not recommended to be mounted on mini or subcompact cars. Please make sure your vehicle can accommodate the iKamper Skycamp before purchase.
The main requirement for the iKamper is for your roof rack and crossbars to have a dynamic weight load of 165lbs or more, and that your cross bars be at least 30 inches apart. If you are unsure about if your vehicle meets these requirements, please reach out to the vehicle manufacturer to be safe.
iKamper Skycamp Introduction Video: