Tuff Stuff Elite Overland Roof Top Tent & Annex Room, 5 Person
Tuff Stuff’s Elite Overland Roof Top Tent is perfect for family-style camping with the ability to fit 4-5 people. The Elite is Tuff Stuff's largest roof top tent and includes an annex, which can add extra sleeping space for up to 4 more people!
The Elite Overland series is unique in that it offers a removable split wall and two 2.75"high-density foam mattresses for extra privacy. The Tough Stuf Elite Overland rooftop tent also comes with 2 entry doors, 2 retractable ladders & 2 windows at the head of the tent.
Designed with 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric and Waterproof Polyurethane coating along with a 420D Polyester/Oxford material rainfly, the Elite is ready to withstand any outdoor elements you throw its way!
- 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric and Waterproof Polyurethane
- Heavy duty zippers
- 420D Polyester/Oxford material rainfly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- Two 2.75" High-density foam mattresses with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- Zip on Annex room & floor included
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, dual ladders, and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools and mounting bars)
- Heavy-duty black 1000D PVC Zip on Cover
- Shoe bag that slides into the tents railing for outdoor storage
- Under tent storage hammock that can be mounted inside or outside of the tent
- Removable tent privacy wall
- Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
- FREE SHIPPING
- Tent weight w/ Annex Room, Ladder & Poles: 187 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limitations)
- Base Frame: Aluminum 1″ diameter; Aluminum & fiberglass Sheets
- Tubular Frame: 16mm diameter
Mattress: Qty. 2- Separate 2.75″ thick high-density foam
- 90″ X 113″
- Made from 600D side walls
- Removable Floor made of 1000D PVC
- Sleeping room: 94.5″ L X 79″ W
- Tent opened w/ overhang: 132″ L X 79″ W
- Closed dimensions: 48″ X 79″ X 14
- Our tent can mount to almost any vehicle with a roof rack & cross bars, or a bed rack (if using on a truck bed).
- Due to the size of the Elite tent, you must use 3+ cross bars if sleeping 3 or more people inside.
- Roof rack crossbars need to support 187+ Lbs each, for this tent to work (please check with the manufacturer, not us for your rack specs). Universal mounting is provided for all crossbars with 1.75″ max. diameter.
- If you are using on oval shaped OEM cross bars, you must make (using 1″ flat stock) your own lower brackets to fit your crossbars and drill 2 holes (see the mounting bracket in pictures).
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after the tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included. All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system. Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
MUST PROVIDE A VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER OR YOUR TENT WILL NOT SHIP!
All tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or FedEx’able). Please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk and you will be required to get the tent off of the truck. You MUST provide a valid telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If your tent arrives damaged, refuse the order, take pictures and contact us immediately so we can work on shipping you out a new tent.
Tent Set Up Video: