23Zero Awnings (4 Different Sizes)
The 23Zero Glenrock range of Awnings are the perfect accessory to help provide shelter from the elements. The Twin channel alloy profiles stores the poles for an easy setup. Constructed from the same 260 GSM fabric that is used on all of 23Zero's Roof top tents, you will remain dry and protected with an awning that's engineered to perform and last.
23Zero provides a variety of awning sizes to choose from depending on the range of coverage you are looking for. The sizes we carry are listed below.
The 4.5' x 7.8' awning is a great size to mount off the rear of the vehicle, but can mounted left or right side as well.
The 5.1' x 8.1' awning is designed to work perfectly with short bed trucks that are looking to not have overhang onto the cab of the vehicle. For example, Toyota Tacoma, Ford F150 Short bed etc. This awning can be mounted on the left or right side of the vehicle. Side Extensions/ Walls coming soon.
The 6.5' x 8.1' awning can mounted left or right side of the vehicle.
The 8.1' x 8.1' awning can mounted left or right side of the vehicle.
- Designed to maximize UV blockout and direct sun.
- 260 GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas, tape seam seamed.
- 600GSm Black PVC travel cover
- Twist lock poles.
- Twin channel profiles allow secure and space saving pack up.
- 55" (mounting edge) X 94" (4.5' x 7.8')
- 62" (mounting edge) X 78" (5.1' x 8.1')
- 78" (mounting edge) X 98" (6.5' x 8.1')
- 98" (mounting edge) X 98" (8.1' x 8.1')
The mounting height at the rear is determined by the vehicle, Front edge height is up to 78"