The BunduAwn has all the features you want in any top-quality awning. It includes an all aluminum construction and has no need for mandatory guide ropes or poles. It's a very easy setup only requires 1 person set up and take down. The BunduAwn also has self-deploying tilt arms which eliminate water puddling.
The BunduAwn features a canopy designed with high grade woven rip stop polyester/acrylic fabric, along with an attached zippered case made from the same material. Aluminized with a sliver resin to reflect heat, the awning is able to provide cooler temperatures underneath of about 11-15 degrees cooler. The tilt arms also keep hot air from getting trapped underneath the awning, helping you stay cool.
Available in 2 sizes: 8' (2.45m) and 9.6' (2.95m) in length!
*Does not come with brackets*
Features & Specs:
- High grade woven rip stop polyester/acrylic fabric
- Easy single user operation giving you more time to spend camping
- 360 degree coverage keeping you protected from the elements
- Fully self supported awning
- Hand crafted aluminum design
- Lightweight for easy use
- Self-storing guide ropes for high winds (over 35mph)
- Patented self-supporting design
- 7'6" of protection on each side
- 8' Weight: 40 lbs
- 9'6" Weight: 55 lbs
- 1 year warranty
- Free Shipping
Click here to download the BunduAwn manual!
Click here to download the BunduAwn information sheet!
Please read through the downloadable links above for a more detailed description and any questions you may have about the BunduAwn!