Darche Eclipse 270 Degree Vehicle Awning Driver/Passenger Side Options
Please note* On backorder until August. You can still purchase to be added to the list.
Designed as a freestanding unit to ease set up and pack down only, the Eclipse 270° Awning is easily set up by one person. Hinged from both ends, the Eclipse 270°Awning spans along the full length of the vehicle as well as the rear, offering additional undercover area compared to other general market offerings (approx 123 SQF)
With optional walls erected, up to 220 SQF of sheltered area can be achieved. Each optional wall can be set up as a wind and weather break or as an upright awning extension, allowing the Eclipse 270° Awning to extend further up to 13' in total, featuring 2x pivoting alloy telescopic poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packing away.
Made from Darche's proven and hard wearing proofed poly cotton ripstop canvas, a strong light weight box tube alloy rafter system, and pivoting from heavy duty steel and alloy swivel hinge system, the Eclipse 270° Awning will quickly become a favorite must-have for all serious adventurers and campers alike.
- Construction: The awning and walls are constructed using a Proofed 260gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas. The frame is a Aluminum box extrusion with steel hardware. The transit cover is constructed using laminated 600gsm PVC.
- Area Of Shelter: The awning alone covers 123SQF With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 220SQFdepending on height of vehicle.
- Additional Poles Included: 3x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included and purposely fitted under awning arms for easy access and stowing. Each rafter has a purpose drilled hole for additional supplied spigot poles.
- Unique Point Of Difference: The Eclipse 270° Awning hinges from two sides, and also has a class leading larger coverage area as the front span runs along the front of the vehicle.
- Mounting Orientation & Roof Rack Compatibility: Available in US Driver or Passenger mount. Mounting brackets are included and will accommodate most commercially available steel basket and flat rack set ups.
- Additional Wall Usage: With the use of Darche's Telescopic Alloy Poles 35" to 90" (sold separately), both front walls are designed to be used as additional extendible awnings.
Free Standing Functionality: It is designed to be a free-stander to aid in set up and pack down only, however we recommend that it is pegged down at all times. It has a large surface area, meaning sudden wind gusts could become hazardous. The Darche Eclipse 270° Awning has been designed for general camping use under normal conditions. Always ensure all guy ropes are anchored correctly. It may be necessary to re-adjust guy ropes and pegs at times to maintain the structural integrity of the awning.
Note: To avoid chances of personal injury and or property damage, Darche highly recommends the Eclipse 270° Awning should NOT be erected during windy conditions. Damage caused by wind and/or adverse weather will not be covered under warranty.
- One Person Set Up: The Eclipse 270° Awning is designed as a simple 1 person set up and pack down. Inclement weather may require the assistance of another person.
- Water Run-Off: Included guy ropes need to be fixed between rafters to create a water run off valley.
- Warranty: 2 Year factory warranty.
- Packed Down: Approx. 88.5" x 7.8" x 6"
- Each Wall Packed Down: Approx.14" x 23.6" x 2.3"
- Weight: Awning (only): Approx. 60.5lb ( walls sold separately)
- Driver Side SKU #: T050801745-HHQQ
- Passenger Side SKU #: T050801745D-HHQQ
Eclipse 270 Degree Awning Intro & Set Up Video: