Front Runner Load Bar Kit / Feet For Hummer H3
Not in need of a full rack? The Front Runner load bar kits can be the perfect solution for your Hummer H3. These load bars are ideal for lightweight roof top tents, camping gear, kayaks, surfboards fishing rods, and other light to mid-weight accessories.
This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 50mm Feet, 2 1255mm Load Bars, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar, and a Wind Deflector!
- Load Bars are mounted to the vehicle’s roof via a set of supplied Feet.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and the mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware and components needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- 2 x FASS002 - Foot Set / 50mm - by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK014 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1255mm(W) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicle's roof.
For more detailed instructions, please see links below!
Width: 110mm (4")
Length: 1385mm (55")
Height: 130mm (5")
Shipping Weight: 5.9kg (13.0lbs)
Approximate Installed Weight 5kg (11lbs)