Front Runner Load Bar Kit / Gutter Mount For Land Rover Range Rover (1970-1996)
The Front Runner Gutter Mounted Load Bars are perfect for transporting gear with your Land Rover Range Rover (1970-1996). These load bars work great for gear such as Lightweight roof top tents, kayaks, bikes, surfboards cargo, and more.
This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes (4) 130mm Gutter Mount legs, (2) 1475mm Load Bars, and (1) 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- The Load Bars are mounted directly to the rain gutters using Gutter Mounted Legs.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and Gutter Mount Legs can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- 2 x LASS102 - No 2 Leg 130mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK017 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1475mm(W) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicle's roof.
For more detailed instructions, please see links below.
For Front Runner Load Bar Wind Deflector Instructions, Click Here!
Width: 175mm (7")
Length: 1565mm (62")
Height: 120mm (5")
Approximate Installed Weight: 7kg (16lbs)
Shipping Weight: 8.6kg (18.9lbs)