Front Runner Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit For Ford F150 F250 F350 Pick-Up Truck (1997-Current)
The Front Runner Slimline 11 load bed rack kit creates a full-size rack that sits above your Ford F150 F250 F350's (1997+) truck bed. This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1475mm x 1358mm), 2 Tracks, and 4 Pick-Up Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the Tracks. Drilling may be required for installation.
This rack kit is perfect for roof top tents, camping gear, kayaks, surfboard and more!
- Comes with all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- Creates a full-size rack that sits above your Ford F150 F250 F350's (1997+) truck bed
- Holds 660 lbs of static weight
- FREE SHIPPING
Please Note: Drilling may be required to mount the track to the bed of your truck. See the track and leg installation instructions in the INSTALL tab for further details.
When driving we do not recommend any more than 250-300 pounds on the vehicle roof and or truck bed.
- 2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM07 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x TRBU001 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1000mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicle's roof.
For additional instructions, please see links below.
Width: 450mm (18")
Length: 1615mm (64")
Height: 140mm (6")
Shipping Weight: 30.9kg (67.9lbs)
Approximate Installed Weight 27kg (58lbs)
Roof Rack Information Videos: