Overland Pros Anza 1400 (2-3 Person)
The Overland Pros Anza 1400, inspired by the Anza Borrego State Park in Southern California, is unlike any other roof top tent on the market. The Anza series was designed to be modular, efficient, and dynamically adjustable in the field giving you more time for adventure.
The Anza 1400 offers huge front and rear open walls to allow for maximum airflow and ventilation in warm temperatures, but can also be closed for cooler nights or inclement weather. With all walls open, you will have an amazing 270 degree view of your surroundings!
Set-up time is quick and easy with a design that eliminates spring rods from side windows as well as the front and rear doors. Another great feature is the positioning of the attached sliding ladder. All you have to do is pull the ladder out and down, and the tent folds right open. This can allow for a set-up time in as little as 2 minutes!
This roof top tent is designed with waterproof 280G canvas and also features a removable rain fly for the most extreme situations. The removable rain fly can also be used as an extra thermal barrier above the tent when needed.
The Anza 1400 does not require the use of the spring rods to get the most out of your tent. For those who still prefer the look of a supported rain fly or door, 4 spring rods will still be provided.
The roof top tent has a 3" queen size hi-density foam mattress and a cover which gives you an extra 2 cm in height to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent.
This roof top tent was engineered for overlanders by overlanders! We offer free shipping to the contingent 48 states.
Features & Specs:
- Zip-down canvas outer walls for maximum airflow and visibility
- Queen Size, 3″ (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress
- 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210 Denier fly
- 85″ (2150mm) sliding alloy ladder
- Internal frame is oversized 1″ (25mm) diameter tube
- Double-thick .85mm thick aluminum alloy floor
- Closed-cell foam insulated floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable fly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed taped seams
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover features extra wide straps with dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- Cover 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Free Waterproof PVC boot bag
- 100% genuine YKK zippers throughout
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- Windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when tent is deployed
- 12 month warranty
- Free Shipping
- Weight: 104 lbs
- Closed: 56″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
- Open: 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) folded
- Sleeping area: 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- * Due to Overland Pros policy of continual product development, the specifications, colors and features may vary.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
Optional Annex Specs:
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 98″ (2.5m) annex length
- Large 35″ (900mm) Wide x 55″ (1400mm) High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout