Tepui HyBox Hardshell
The Tepui HyBox hardshell roof top tent is perfect for 2 campers looking for an all-season hardshell roof top tent that can also be converted into a cargo box!
The HyBox is quick and easy to set up, so you can start camping right away. Just release the latches on both ends to pop up to your roof top tent! The Hybox's unique aerodynamic shell design also provides a more fuel-efficient ride along with universal mounting to most racks.
The Canopy is an optimum blend of 260g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000mm, while still breathable providing both comfort and protection. The canopy is trimmed out with no-see-um mesh, YKK zippers, and Tepui's patented ZipperGimp™ allowing you to quickly remove the canopy and convert your trusted shelter into a durable cargo carrier.
The Hardshell is designed with ABS welded aluminum substructure with honeycomb Tepui Tecpolypropylene panels that provide the reinforcement needed to store you or your gear. The interior upper is lined with reinforced quilted insulation for sound damping and cold weather insulation making this tent perfect for all seasons.
The HyBox comes equipped with one 8ft-6in telescoping ladder that can be attached on either side of the tent for easy access and a 3" 40lb foam mattress (one of the thickest on the market). The doors to the canopy can also be used as an awning with the provided window spring rods. The HyBox also provides 23 cubic feet of storage space when using it for cargo space!
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 4 season tent
- Canopy Fabric 260g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000mm
- Mosquito screens No-see-um mesh screens on all 4 openings (2 doors, 2 windows)
- Mattress 3” 40lb foam mattress with removable cotton cover
- Travel Cover Material ABS Hardshell
- Base Construction Hardshell: 5mm ABS with both UV inhibitors and color fade inhibitors. Lower shell: Combines ABS, welded aluminum substructure with unique felt lined honeycomb Tepui Tec polypropylene panels for reinforced support
- Ladder Construction 8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder
- Size (Closed) Exterior: 55" x 84" x 12 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 7" (WxLxH)
- Size (Open) Exterior: 55" x 84" x 42 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 37" (WxLxH)
- Sleeping Footprint 51" x 81" (WxL)
- Weight 155lb without the ladder, 175lb with ladder