Tepui Low Pro Ayer 2
Tepui's all-new Low-Pro 2 sets a new standard for the most aerodynamic and streamlined rooftop tent profile. Sitting at 7", the Low-Pro has the lowest profile in the softshell roof top tent market! This tent perfect for 1- 2 campers in all seasons!
The Low-Pro also introduces all-new innovative canopy and state-of-the-art base materials. The Tepui TEC* composite base is constructed using cellulized thermoplastic materials that are more durable yet 100% recyclable. Utilizing Tepui's patented ZipperGimp™, the Low-Pro model is available with a new selection of canopy options.
- 4 Season Roof Top Tent
- The lowest profile softshell rooftop tent on the market, at 7".
- Utilizes Tepui TEC Composite Base
- Lightweight meets indestructible.
- Sleek Re-engineered Design with all the benefits of the A-frame design
- The Canopy's new material provides lightweight, all-season protection.
- *Thermoplastic Engineered Construction
- Canopy Fabric 3000WP breathable ripstop polyester, UV, and mildew resistant; flame retardant
- Mosquito screens no-see-um mesh
- Rainfly Fabric 3000WP polyester, PU coated
- Mattress 2in 40D hard-density foam
- Sleeping Capacity 2
- Seasons 4 season
- Travel Cover Material 5000WP Polyester woven Cordura, UV resistant
- Weight 105 lbs
- Internal Frame 5/8" wrapped aluminum
- Base Construction Tepui Tec (cellulized thermoplastic honeycomb fiberglass)
- Ladder Construction 8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder
- SKU: 8001LP204
- Size (Closed) 50 in x 43 in x 7 in (WxLxH)
- Size (Open) 50 in x 84 in x 44 in (WxLxH)
- Sleeping Footprint 50 x 84 in