Tuff Stuff Awning, 4.5′ X 6′
In need of some extra shade at your campsite? The Tuff Stuff rooftop awning is perfect for creating extra shade. The awning covers a full 6′ of shade outward and 4.5′ across.
The Tuff Stuff Shade Wall provides extra shade and UV protection along with protection from wind and rain. To learn more, click here!
Install time is approximately 1 hour. Installation includes a provided L bracket & stainless hardware. There are several ways you can install the awning using the universal L bracket system provided. The awning can mount to most all roof racks or existing rooftop tent using the custom extruded aluminum channel system.
Our customers have utilized their roof to mount or their roof racks. We have also had customers that have our Rooftop Tent use the existing rail system on the tent or alternatively drilled directly through the Rooftop Tent Base floor for a secure mount. For additional support, see installation video below.
Rooftop Awning FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Black PVC waterproof driving cover included
- The best water shedding ability on the market
- 4 total support arms
- 4 velcro support loops per pole
- Tested to withstand severe winds/weather (while using guide ropes)
- Reflective guide ropes for additional lateral support
- All aluminum frame
- All necessary hardware and universal L brackets for complete installation
- OPEN DIMENSIONS: 4.5′ W X 6′ L
- CLOSED DIMENSIONS: 4.5′ L X 6″ W
- Weight: 20 lbs
Add Shade Fly: