Tuff Stuff Delta Overland Roof Top Tent, 2 Person
Tuff Stuff’s Delta Rooftop Tent is perfect for 2-3 campers with smaller SUV's, Crossovers or people looking to mount the tent on a pickup truck bed or trailer.
This lightweight tent is designed with 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric and Waterproof Polyurethane coating. This gives the tent maximum water resistance
while still being breathable.
Built exactly like the Ranger Overland tent, the Delta has a 2.75-inch high-density foam mattress and a 420D Polyester/Oxford material rainfly with waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance. Unlike the Ranger Overland Tent, the Delta has no additional overhang over the ladder and excludes the annex room which is sold separately. This makes the Delta the perfect lightweight tent for any adventure!
- 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
- Heavy duty zippers
- 420D polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- 2.75" High-density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Optional lower annex room (sold separately) for additional privacy and added space
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty PVC driving cover
- BLACK 1000D PVC Zip on Cover INCLUDED
- FREE Shipping!
- Folded Closed Dimensions: 14″H X 56″W X 48″L
- Open Base/ Dimensions: 56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
- Mattress Size:56″ X 96″X2.75"
- Tent Weight: 121
- Weight Capacity: 685 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limits)
- Base Frame: Aluminum 1″ Dia.
- Tubular Frame: 16mm Dia. 56″W X 96″L
- The Dela roof top tent can be mounted to almost any vehicle with a roof rack & cross bars, or a bed rack (if using on a truck bed).
- Your vehicle’s crossbars need to support 150+ Lbs each, for this tent to work (please check with the manufacturer, not us for your rack specs). Universal mounting is provided for all crossbars with 1.75″ max. diameter.
- If you are using on oval shaped OEM cross bars, you must make (using 1″ flat stock) your own lower brackets to fit your crossbars and drill 2 holes (see the mounting bracket in pictures).
- Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
- Optional annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
- All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system.
- Can be mounted at any height desired- Lower mounts will require the ladder to be redrilled to accommodate your ideal entry height.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
Add On Annex Description:
The Tuff Stuff scout rooftop tent annex room offers additional privacy, shade and extra storage under your rooftop tent. The annex room simply slides into the same channel that the driving cover attaches to and zips onto the existing zipper on the perimeter of the tents overhang.
The annex room includes an entry door & 2 roll-up mesh screen windows. Secure the annex room to the ground using the provided stakes and adjustable straps (to adjust for height & tension) at the base of the annex, and your additional room will be fully functional.
Please Note: No floor is included with the Scout annex room, but a good quality tarp doubled up and staked down can provide a layer for reducing dirt/mud.
For an added convenience, you can also add the annex channel which allows you to slide the annex room onto the tent without having to remove your driving cover. This makes your set up and breaks down that much easier.
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
MUST PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER OR YOUR TENT WILL NOT SHIP!
All tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or Fed Ex-able). Please arrange an ideal location for easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk and you will be required to get the tent off of the truck. You MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If your tent box looks damaged, always refuse the delivery, take pictures and contact us immediately so we can ship you out a new tent.