Tuff Stuff Ranger Overland Rooftop Tent & Annex Room, 3 Person
The Tuff Stuff RangerOverland Roof Top Tent is perfect for 2-3 campers looking for ultimate comfort. Designed with 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric and Waterproof Polyurethane coating, the Ranger is built to withstand the elements!
The Tuff Stuff Ranger Overland rooftop tent includes a high-density 2.75" foam mattress, a PVC shoe bag, and a hanging gear hammock. The Tuff Stuff Ranger Overland also comes equipped with a 420D Polyester/Oxford material rainfly and annex large enough to fit a queen sized bed for extra camping space! Coming in at 135lb, this roof top tent is perfect for smaller SVU's and crossovers.
- 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric and Waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a 420D Polyester/Oxford material rainfly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- 2.75" High-density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- FREE zip on Annex room included as a free gift (a $200 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty black 1000D PVC Zip on Cover
- Tent fabric is breathable UV & mold resistant
- FREE SHIPPING!
- TENT WEIGHT: 135 lbs
- FOLDED CLOSED DIMENSIONS: 14″H X 56″W X 48″L
- OPEN BASE/ DIMENSIONS: 56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
- OPEN DIMENSIONS W/ OVERHANG: 56″W X 132″L X 52″H
- MATTRESS SIZE: 56″ X 96″ X 2.75″ thick
- ANNEX: 90″ x 90″
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 685 Lbs.
- Tuff Stuff Ranger Overland RTT SKU: TS4XTS-RTT-ANX-RAN
- Install time takes approximately 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
- Annex room zips on after the tent is installed. All necessary spikes included.
- All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
- Ideal mounting height for the tent is 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
MUST PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER OR YOUR TENT WILL NOT SHIP!
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents are sent via freight truck so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk and you will be required to get the tent off of the truck. You MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If your tent arrives damaged, take pictures, refuse the delivery and contact us ASAP so we can work on getting you a new tent.
Rooftop Tent Video Tutorials: